Rechargeable batteries are safely used in a variety of devices. However, because they provide high levels of power, their use involves potential risks that you need to know to ensure smooth operation and proper storage.
1. Do not use, charge or store your batteries at extreme temperatures.
2. Do not bring the batteries into contact with water.
3. Do not use batteries with a visible leak or damage to its housing.
4. Avoid battery drops.
5. Use only chargers that are in good condition and compatible with the type of battery you are charging.
6. Do not leave the batteries unattended when charging.
7. Charge your batteries away from flammable objects.
8. Always transfer your batteries to a plastic case.
9. Make sure that they do not come into contact with metal objects that may cause a short circuit (such as coins, keys, etc.).